that's Jalil on the far right with the black shirt and black shoes...Lacey, Okoye's, girlfriend is playing too....gotta love those tough tomboy girls....she jammed her finger playing and was a champ when they pulled it...better than i would have ever done...
Two of Okoye's friends playing on the Youngin' team....
That's Okoye on the left with the tank with the strips on them...Jalil is next to him...almost like he's running away....
Yes, Okoye and Jalil was on opposite teams and played against each other. Its fun to watch because they know each others moves....AND they cant trash talk on the other's mama since ..well...they have the same mama and mama would have their boooTAY"S if they so much as talked about someone else's mother...
1 comment:
I love that you documented the day of b-ball.
I love these days.
I had a story on my blog, about a day at the court- this was ages ago. Your photos remind me of the sweetest day.
xoxo
Post a Comment